Importante

Chicos: Lean esta nota en el blog del Departamento de Informática TP Final: Las consignas se encuentran en este link Lean esta nota: Alexis Garbarz - La Pasión por el Networking . Alexis es egresado de ORT Guille

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Cancion

Soy diegoo y les dejo esta cancion

cancion: dont look back in anger
autor :oasis

Slip inside the eye of your mind
Dont you know you might findA better place to play
You said that youve never been
But all the things that youve seen
They slowly fade away
So Ill start a revolution from my bed
cause you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside, summertimes in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
You aint ever gonna burn my heart out


And so, sally can wait, She knows its too late as were walking on by
Her soul slides away, But dont look back in angerI heard you say


Take me to the place where you go
Where nobody knowsIf its not our day
Please dont put your life in the hands
of a rock and roll band throw it all away
Im gonna start a revolution from my bed
cause you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside, cause summertimes in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace,take that look from off your face
cause you aint ever gonna burn my heart out
And so, sally can wait she knows its too late as shes walking on by
My soul slides away,but dont look back in angerI heard you say

So, sally can wait, she knows its too late as were walking on by
Her soul slides away, but dont look back in angerI heard you say
So, sally can wait, she knows its too late as shes walking on by
My soul slides away, but dont look back in anger
Dont look back in anger , I heard you say

At least not today.

No comments: